Concrete inspection kit for concrete moisture & humidityS-1, 24-C, Sunset Lane No.1, Phase II (ext) DHA, -
“TRAMEX” (Made in Ireland) Portable Concrete Moisture and Humidity Meter Test kit consist of:
1. CME XPERT II Instant and non-destructive moisture content tests per ASTM F2659 with the CMEX II, a digital version of the CME4 handheld electronic moisture meter, designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete slabs and giving comparative readings in other
contentious floor screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i2® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probes, this meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
• Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete.
• Large clear backlit digital display.
• Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas
where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
• Multi-language options.
• 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using
Pin-type probe attachments. (optional)
• Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for in
situ or hood method testing of concrete per ASTM F2170
and BS 8201, 8203.
• Ambient conditions of relative humidity, temperature, dew
point and grains per pound,
all shown simultaneously on one clear display.
(using optional Hygro-i2 ® probe)
2. Hygro-i Probes for Concrete Inspection Kit (Package of 3) Model: HMA-651.
Hygro-i Probes for Concrete Inspection Kit are reusable electronic
moisture-sensing probes that capture ambient measurements of relative
humidity, temperature, and dew point of concrete. They are used with
the HM-669 CMEXpert II Concrete Moisture Meter. Available in package
• Easily captures ambient measurements
• Hygro-i Probes (package of 3 or 12)
Temperature Range -40°F—176°F (-40°C—80°C)
Relative Humidity Range 0% to 99%
3. Calibration Check Salt Solution
Calibration Check Salt Solution for 75% RH is used to ensure continued
proper operation of RH BluePeg Probes. This product comes with a
connection cable and a sealing plug.
• Calibration ensures proper performance of probes
• Solution concentration is 75%
• Calibration Check Salt Solution
• Connection Cable
• Sealing Plug
Relative Humidity Range 75%
Estimated Shipping Weight 2.0lb (0.91kg)
4. Relative Humidity Range 75% Estimated Shipping Weight 2.0lb (0.91kg)
Plastic Hole Liners with Caps are for use in concrete humidity testing.
They are inserted in 3/4in (19mm) boreholes and capped between relative
humidity readings with the HM-669 CMEXpert II Concrete Moisture
Meter. Available in a pack of 100 liners and caps.
• Insert easily into boreholes
• The package comes with caps
• (100) Plastic Hole Liners with Caps Set
• ASTM F2170
6. Infrared Laser Temperature Gun